- Following is the list of herbal face washes:
- 1.Roop Mantra Herbal Face Wash For Oily Skin
- 2.Aroma Magic Neem and Tea Tree Face Wash For Oily skin
- 3.Patanjali Neem and Tulsi Face Wash For Oily Skin
- 4.Lotus Herbal Tea Tree Face Wash For Acne Prone Skin
- 5.Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash for acne skin
- 6.Vedantika Herbals Neem Tulsi Aloe Face Wash
- 7.Medimix Ayurvedic Face Wash
- 8.Khadi Neem Herbal for combination skin
- 9.Khadi Herbal Aloe Vera
- 10.Oshea Herbals Papaya clean Anti Blemishes
Following is the list of herbal face washes:
1.Roop Mantra Herbal Face Wash For Oily Skin
Roop Mantra face wash has the herbal ingredients just like the Roop mantra cream. This aids in effectively cleansing the skin filled with oils and debris. The dead skin cells make the skin appear patchy and rough. This is one of the best herbal product that cleanses the skin gently and skin looks smoother and clearer.
- Provides soothing and refreshing effect to the skin.
- Removes skin dryness and roughness.
- Controls skin cracking.
- Removes facial skin dirt.
- Prevents blemishes and pimples.
- Hydrates skin.
2.Aroma Magic Neem and Tea Tree Face Wash For Oily skin
Aroma Magic face wash has the enrichment of the neem and the tea tree extracts. Tea tree is known for its anti bacterial properties. Tea tree heals the acne and pimples on the face. Moreover, this product that contains tea tree maintains a pimple free skin. For oily skin, tea tree is considered the best and neem as well. It says that this cleanser is a soap free formula that helps in maintenance of a healthy skin.
- Contains herbal ingredients.
- Not tested on animals.
- Reduced my acne and break outs to a large extent.
- Lightens my acne scars.
- Quantity required is appropriate.
- Soothes irritation.
- Controls oil secretion for 5-6 hours.
- Removes light make up.
- Makes skin squeaky clean.
- Packaging is very cute and travel friendly.
3.Patanjali Neem and Tulsi Face Wash For Oily Skin
Presence of pure extracts of neem and tulsi makes Patanjali Neem Tulsi Face Wash good for oily acne and pimple prone skin. Neem and tulsi or holy basil both are antibacterial and antifungal ingredients that aid in the treatment of the pimples faster and effectively. It lathers very well and only a tiny drop gives enough of those foaming lathers to cleanse the skin thoroughly and squeakily clean.
- Easy to rinse and super refreshing face wash.
- Cleanses all the dirt, dust and germs deeply.
- Perfectly removes oil from the pores.
- Purifies skin well and prevents pimples.
- Makes skin soft, smooth and supple.
- Adds a nice, fresh bright glow to the skin.
- Provides decent hydration.
- Controls oil for a good amount of time.
- Doesn’t cause breakouts.
4.Lotus Herbal Tea Tree Face Wash For Acne Prone Skin
Another herbal face washes for oily and acne prone skin is this one. Lotus Herbal Tea Tree Face Wash contains the anti-septic and anti bacterial elements like the tea tree oil, cinnamon and oak bark as well. Presence of these ingredients makes this very effective in the oil control. It cleanses without over drying the skin. Over drying of the skin can further result in the secretion of more oils on the face.
- Good product for acne or pimple prone skin.
- Travel friendly packaging.
- Pocket friendly.
- Enriched with tea tree oil and cinnamon extracts.
- Leaves the skin oil free for hours.
- Makes the skin more soft and supple.
- It has mild beads which gently exfoliate the skin and clean
- A small amount required.
- Gives cool and refreshing feeling after washing.
- Meant for oily skin.
5.Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash for acne skin
Neem cures and heals the acne faster. The application of neem based products aid in the elimination of the pimples, blackheads and whiteheads. Blocked pores are the primary cause that the skin problems arise. This neem rich product cleanses the pores and purifies the skin deeply. It is soap free that’s why it does not dry your skin out. The bacteria causing acne are also killed by this effective neem and turmeric rich cleanser.
- It removes dirt, grease and oil from the face effectively.
- It does not clog my pores or break out my skin.
- In fact, I feel it helps to unclog my pores and gets rid of the bacteria accumulated in the face from sweating well.
- And this is how it prevents pimples, acne etc.
6.Vedantika Herbals Neem Tulsi Aloe Face Wash
This Aloe based herbal face wash from Vedantika is rich in aloe vera. Aloe vera has become a popular ingredient in the skin care and hair care. It has neem or margosa, tulsi or basil too that clears the pimples from the first use only. The richness of the anti-bacterial and anti-septic ingredients ensures that the skin stays clear. The gel texture of this facial cleanser is useful for everyday and daily use. Basil soothes the red inflamed skin due to red swollen acne.
- Cleans oil, dirt and other skin impurities
- Makes the skin soft and flawless
- Provides a soothing and rejuvenating experience
- Improves skin health with a natural glow to the face
- Suitable for all skin types
- 100% natural and pure handmade product for everyday use
- Free of Parabens, Silicones, Artificial color, Artificial Aroma
7.Medimix Ayurvedic Face Wash
Medimix makes Ayurvedic medicinal cleanser that is green in color and is rich in 16 herbs. The herbs like neem, turmeric, etc. makes the skin clear of the pimples, marks, acne, blemishes etc. So, when you try a product like this the skin naturally stays clean. This is the Ayurvedic product from the Medimix that was launched few years ago. The herbal wash is soap free and lathers well. Youngsters can use this to heal their pimples and marks.
- Skin hydrating
- Skin conditioning
8.Khadi Neem Herbal for combination skin
Khadi is a product from the Khadi Gram udhyog. This is a neem wash basically that treats the pimples and reduces the over production of the oily skin. The gel facial wash is for acne prone skin and for combination skin as well. It gently cleanses away the stubborn dirt and impurities from your face while retaining the moisture of your skin.
- Sturdy packaging.
- An herbal product.
- SLS and Paraben-free.
- Works as per claims.
9.Khadi Herbal Aloe Vera
Khadi Herbal Aloe Vera Face Wash is a facial cleanser which has the aloe Vera, saffron, walnut shell, and apricot and rice bran. This makes this a good option of the herbal product0. It gently cleanses the skin and prevents the accumulation of dead skin cells. It thoroughly removes the dead skin and the impurities. In this time, when we have the pollutants in the environment, the skin is more likely to get dirty and damaged. Sun also makes our skin tanned. Aloe Vera makes the skin free from the tan and brings glow to the face.
- Cleanses the skin thoroughly.
- The scrub particles are neither too harsh not gentle.
- Scrub particles act as a good Exfoliator.
- Makes skin smooth and soft.
- Deep cleanses pores.
- Removes dirt and oil.
10.Oshea Herbals Papaya clean Anti Blemishes
Oshea herbal face wash is cleansing gel that is rich in Vitamin E extracts, mulberry and blackberry extracts that deep cleansing the dull and tired skin. Anti-oxidants rich mulberry helps to fight the age spots and blemishes on the facial skin. The unisex product can be tried by men and women both.
- Reduces the melanin content of the skin
- Makes the skin appear lighter as well as brighter
1. Why should we use herbal face wash?
Oily skin requires cleansers with herbs and botanicals which will clean the pores and reduce oil buildup. These exfoliating cleansers contain anti-inflammatory agents and antioxidants that improve and nourish the damaged skin. Known for its beneficial properties, Herbal Face Wash is used to treat acne and pimples.
2.What are the benefits of face wash?
Benefits of Using a Facial Cleanser Regularly
- Clear up any build up for healthier and smoother skin.
- Keep your skin hydrated, soft, supple, and youthful-looking.
- Sweep away dry and dead skin cells, revealing a fresh layer of skin for a natural glow
The skin is exposed to harsh weather conditions and environment pollutants every day. The dirt and grime make your skin oily. It is important to clear the dust, otherwise the skin cream will not be able to penetrate your skin and nourish the skin cells. This is why our skin needs herbal facial cleansers.
Ingredients in Herbal face Wash Neem Oil- Oil distilled from neem tree is used in many skin-care products. A rich source of antioxidants, carotenoids and vitamin E, Neem Oil is used to reduce acne scars and retain the elasticity of the skin. Feverfew- The high antioxidant concentrations of feverfew protects the skin against free radicals like cigarette smoke, car exhaust, UV rays and many more. It also helps in reducing redness and inflammation caused by sunburn and acne. Therefore, I highly recommend to use herbal face wash like Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash for acne skin ,Aroma Magic Neem and Tea Tree Face Wash For Oily skin and others.